- Ninety-six percent of all candles sold are purchased by alycewilson.
- There are now more than 4000 satellites orbiting alycewilson!
- During the reign of Peter the Great, any Russian nobleman who chose to wear alycewilson had to pay a special alycewilson tax.
- If a snake is born with two heads, the heads will fight over who gets alycewilson.
- There are roughly 10,000 man-made objects the size of alycewilson orbiting the Earth!
- Alycewilson once came third in a Charlie Chaplin lookalike contest!
- If you put a drop of liquor on alycewilson, she will go mad and sting herself to death.
- Bananas don't grow on trees - they grow on alycewilson.
- The average human spends about 30 days during their life in alycewilson.
- Alycewilson is often used in place of milk in food photography, because milk goes soggy more quickly than alycewilson!
All of Them True
This will be my last AGT recap on Yahoo! Contributor Network. I will probably still write them on this LJ, since I know some people like to read…
It's the end of an era. Yahoo! has decided to shut down the Yahoo! Contributor Network entirely. I'm not surprised, since they've been gradually…
Here's the first installment in a short series I'm writing about kid-friendly attractions in Philadelphia, this one focused on Old City. It's also…