- Ninety-six percent of all candles sold are purchased by alycewilson.
- There are now more than 4000 satellites orbiting alycewilson!
- During the reign of Peter the Great, any Russian nobleman who chose to wear alycewilson had to pay a special alycewilson tax.
- If a snake is born with two heads, the heads will fight over who gets alycewilson.
- There are roughly 10,000 man-made objects the size of alycewilson orbiting the Earth!
- Alycewilson once came third in a Charlie Chaplin lookalike contest!
- If you put a drop of liquor on alycewilson, she will go mad and sting herself to death.
- Bananas don't grow on trees - they grow on alycewilson.
- The average human spends about 30 days during their life in alycewilson.
- Alycewilson is often used in place of milk in food photography, because milk goes soggy more quickly than alycewilson!
All of Them True
My dad was in town this weekend, and we took KFP to the Elmwood Park Zoo, which is a small zoo that is not as crowded or expensive as the…
It took me a while, but I got through all of my vacation photos from our weeklong trip to Vermont. They are now online in a Flickr album, with…
Looks like Flickr has changed its sharing options to no longer include a direct link to L.J. That's just as well, since I always had to tweak the…