All of Them True
Gakked from oberonia:
- Ninety-six percent of all candles sold are purchased by alycewilson.
- There are now more than 4000 satellites orbiting alycewilson!
- During the reign of Peter the Great, any Russian nobleman who chose to wear alycewilson had to pay a special alycewilson tax.
- If a snake is born with two heads, the heads will fight over who gets alycewilson.
- There are roughly 10,000 man-made objects the size of alycewilson orbiting the Earth!
- Alycewilson once came third in a Charlie Chaplin lookalike contest!
- If you put a drop of liquor on alycewilson, she will go mad and sting herself to death.
- Bananas don't grow on trees - they grow on alycewilson.
- The average human spends about 30 days during their life in alycewilson.
- Alycewilson is often used in place of milk in food photography, because milk goes soggy more quickly than alycewilson!