M = Monday, T = Tuesday, W = Wednesday, R = Thursday, F = Friday, Sa. = Saturday, Su. = Sunday
• Submitted five poems to Philadelphia Stories.
• Dog walk (M - 45 minutes, T - 70 minutes, W - 70 minutes, R - 45 minutes, F - 45 minutes, Su. - 35 minutes); DDR (M - 30 minutes, T - 30 minutes, W - 30 minutes, R - 30 minutes, F - 30 minutes); Weight Lifting (M - lower body, W - upper body).
• Weight (R), gained 1.8 pounds (?!); measurements: chest up 1/2 inch, hips down 1/2 inch, thigh down 1/4 inch. Weight gain could be either water retention or muscle gain.
• Cleared off some files from my computer that were taking up immense amounts of space.
• Mailed copies of 2008 press coverage to archives person.
• Wrote two press releases for guests yet to be announced.
• Consulted with publications department about "photography/no photography" signs.
• Called Baltimore Sun and Washington Post to find out who to send press releases/invite to cover Otakon.
• Went to NPR site and discovered method for submitting press releases (online form).
• Sent press releases for Tony Oliver and for dubbing workshops to mailing list.
• Submitted press releases to NPR via online form.
• Approved press credentials for six more press organizations.
• Got caught up on in-box.
• Selected "Best of" for Weeks 3, 4 and 5 of LJ Idol.