M = Monday, T = Tuesday, W = Wednesday, R = Thursday, F = Friday, Sa. = Saturday, Su. = Sunday
• Contacted pet sitter about potential feature article for a dog magazine. She consented to an interview; need to set one up.
• Reading through Barrelhouse to get an idea what to send them.
• Spoke to writing partner about setting up moderated LJ community to work on our fiction book.
• Dog walk (M - 45 minutes, T - 20 minutes, W - 45 minutes, Su. - 35 minutes); DDR (M - 30 minutes; T - 50 minutes; W - 45 minutes); toning (W - 25 minutes); walking (F - 40 minutes).
• Weight: up 0.2 pound (W). Measurements: bicep up 1/4 inch, chest up 1 inch (perhaps a measurement issue). Considering this is the week that I stuffed my face in New York City, I consider this a victory!
• Cleaned up some small pockets of clutter in the house.
• Sent out press release for Becca (M).
• Worked on revisions of press packet.
• Prepared another press release.
• Processed last large group of press credential requests to come in before deadline.
• Sent requested list of press to correspondence secretary.
• Did main issue graphics.
• Completed graphics and page design for 1/2 of the poetry section for summer ish.
• Sorted through photos to find a profile pic for husband for Facebook.
• Took self-portraits and updated profile pics on Facebook and Twitter.