M = Monday, T = Tuesday, W = Wednesday, R = Thursday, F = Friday, Sa. = Saturday, Su. = Sunday
• Wrote/sent questions for pet sitter for article; received answers. Need to review and write follow-ups.
• Set up LiveJournal community, permatemp, to work on collaborative novel with Sheri Rothman. Invited friends to join community and provide feedback. Posted first outline and first several entries.
• Finished reading latest issue of Barrelhouse to get an idea what they publish.
• Dog walk (M - 80 minutes; W - 45 minutes; R - 45 minutes; F - 45 minutes; Su. - 45 minutes); DDR (M - 45 minutes, T - 50 minutes); weight lifting (M - upper body; T - lower body); gardening (W - 90 minutes); scrubbing/mopping (F - 60 minutes).
• Weight up 0.2 (W). Measurements: chest down 1/2 inch; waist down 1/4 inch; hips down 1/4 inch.
• Cleaned bathroom (in preparation for landlord to look at leak!)
• Finished cleaning and putting into storage my winter clothes.
• Submitted press release on Kanon Wakeshima for free release on PR.com.
• Sent revisions for press packet to publications head.
• Put together and sent press release for two more Otakon guests, Crispin Freeman and Yutaka Yamamoto.
• Completed graphics and page design for rest of poetry section.
• Completed graphics and page design for fiction section.
• Uploaded and labeled photos from Hartman Center, the church camp I went to for many years, to Facebook, honoring a promise to a fellow counselor.
• Created Kodak Gallery album, with captions, of New York City trip and shared with family and those in the pics.