( Collapse )
( Collapse )
Christmas 2011, a set on Flickr.
I'm trying out this option, offered by flickr, that allows you to share an entire album with one button. If it works, I'll probably be sharing more photos, because it would cut out almost all of the coding I generally have to go through in order to share pics. Please let me know what you think of sharing them this way.Via Flickr:Photos from KFP's second Christmas.
I have several overarching goals, which I'll try to make as specific as possible:
1. Lose an average of 1 pound a week throughout the year (which would put be a little below where I was when I got pregnant).
2. At least once a week, pursue a writing-related opportunity (whether it is a freelance job or sending a manuscript to a publisher or submitting work to a literary magazine, etc.)
3. Organize the office/nursery.
4. At least once a week, actively check in on my friends via social networking sites, such as LJ, Facebook, and Twitter.
5. Put out at least 3 issues of Wild Violet and publish the 10th anniversary book (this spring).
I think that's a good start. It should go without stating that my overall goal is to continue to assure the health, happiness and development of my gorgeous, smart, social son (I accidentally typed "sun" -- hee-hee).