As I did last year, I am going to break my larger goals into smaller, achievable ones. As I achieve those smaller goals, I will set new short-term goals. Some of the long-range goals are the same as last year (I made progress towards them but didn't yet complete the long-range goal), while others are brand new.
Long-term Goal #1: Prepare for our baby (due date June 4).
- Short-term Goal: Figure out where to create our baby registry and begin adding items (suggestions of where to register welcome, as well as must-have items to include).
Long-term Goal #2: Publish My Second Poetry Book
- Short-term Goal: Renew online subscription to the Writer's Market.
Long-term Goal #3: Publish Book of Personal Essays
- Short-term Goal: Figure out the order of pieces to include in the book.
Long-term Goal #4: Complete and Publish My Wedding Book
- Short-term Goal: Complete rough draft of section two.
Long-term Goal #5: Archive My Old Radio Shows, Data, Videotape and Photos
- Short-term Goal: Archive old documents from my hard drive to make space.
Long-term Goal #6: Redesign Wild Violet Web site
- Short-term Goal: Work with The Gryphon to create and implement the WV blog and arts bulletin.
Long-term Goal #7: Achieve and Maintain Fitness After Having the Baby
- Short-term Goal: Cut back on nighttime snacking and increase activity in order to stay closer to the recommended pace for gaining weight during pregnancy.