• Another ob-gyn appointment; everything normal. Reading about the 8th month in What to Expect When You're Expecting.
• Reminded dad to visit our baby registry to get the items he will be buying us.
• Wrote 4 poems (one each day starting April 1 for National Poetry Writing Month).
• Promoted April 11 poetry reading: Poetry Ink at Moonstone Arts Center.
• Received 10 copies of my poetry chapbook to have available at reading.
• Attended water aerobics class on Tuesday and Thursday. Worked in dog walks when possible.
• Weekly weigh-in: back down 3.1 pounds (must have been water retention the week before). Weight gain for last two weeks: 1 pound.
• Finally got new shredder set up to use for old documents/bills.
• Made more decisions about press requesting press privileges.
• Got clarification on Otakon's video policy.
• Completed design of all pages except reviews and interview.
• Edited all pages except reviews and interview.
• Completed graphics for all pages except reviews and interview.
• Mailed DVD of Otakon's weekly staff retreat for a staff member stationed overseas.
• Tried to hook up my new scanner but discovered I need a new USB card. Husband will take care of that.