• Cleared off papers/mail from dining room table. Sorted and filed.
• Posted a brief update on the 14th Annual Poetry Ink Event in which I participated.
• Completed National Poetry Writing Month challenge by writing at least 30 poems in 30 days.
• Was too sick to do water aerobics. Did some dog walks and danced Friday night. Lots of walking on the weekend.
• Weight stayed approximately the same (up only 0.4. pounds).
• Contacted Press Relations staffers to get confirmation of their hours at con and to inform them of procedures.
• Inquired about moving the Press Suite in an Inner Harbor hotel (will not be possible this year).
• Followed up on several applications for press credentials.
• Inquired about Press Relations technical and computer requirements for the convention.
• Edited and published first blog entry from our regular music contributor (superhappytime) to the WV blog.
• Posted the topic for the May short-form writing contest.
• Trimmed our kitty's claws (poor kitty).